Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Best of the Best…Memories in 2013!!!!


1. Spending the summer at NYU

2. Taking college courses at NYU for college credit
3. Meeting so many new people from all around the world at NYU
4. Going to San Francisco with my Dad

5. Went on many college road trips with my parents
6. Spending my 17th birthday with my friends
7. Was able to continue learning Mandarin
8. Going to a few concerts before senior year started


9. Being nominated for the Posse scholarship
10. Being apart of the senior kick-off video
11. Got all my college stuff done before Thanksgiving Break
12. Getting into my favorite/dream college and accepting!

13. Enjoying my last year at MHS and looking forward to all the fun activities, senior trip, prom, and graduation!




    4 comments:

    1. Your year seemed very exciting. I wish I had gone to a concert too!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Your year seemed very eventful. The Concert looked like fun.

      ReplyDelete
    3. That sounds so adventurous!! I'd love to spend a summer at NYU and visit San Francisco! That picture from NYU looks really cool too :)

      ReplyDelete
    4. You seem to have had an exciting year. How were your studies at NYU? Did the MHS curriculum help you with your college classes?

      ReplyDelete